Calling all Sports Divas that love to dance and dig the Bulls! It’s that time of year when the Chicago Luvabulls will hold auditions for its 2012-13 team. These lucky ladies get to shake their stuff at all Chicago Bulls home games next season, as well as make numerous appearances at special events and charity fundraisers throughout the year. If you’re an interested dance machine, head on down to the United Center on Saturday, August 25.
After the first round of auditions, a group of 30-40 dancers will be selected to move forward to a mandatory training camp where the dance team will be narrowed down further.
Still not sold? Here are some perks to being a Luvabull:
- Your job is to perform for the fans at Bulls home games
- Opportunity to perform for national television audiences
- Travel to international destinations such as Holland, England, Costa Rica, France, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy and China
- Represent the Bulls at a number of special events, private and corporate parties, award banquets, charity events and promotional engagements
- Rock some very sassy outfits/uniforms at the games
Here are the general requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of auditions
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area and have a reliable means of transportation
- All rehearsals are mandatory
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight requirements (really!?)
You have two weeks to get your moves ready and outfits picked out. Visit the Chicago Luvabulls website for more information and applications!